Firearm Training Certification School
CONCEALED CARRY Firearm Certification Class:
LEGAL IN 34 STATES including NEVADA
Students will need their own firearm and holster for classroom holster training.
( Bring 150 rounds of ammunition to range on second day of course) minimum two magazines.
Semi automatic handgun and holster (NO SERPA OR LEVEL 2 or 3 HOLSTERS
Open top (retention) Kydex or open top Nylon OWB only.
THIS IS A TWO DAY TRAINING COURSE
REGISTRATION and APPLICATION FEES
- $225.00 for training
- Additional fees for finger printing(three cards) $60.00
- Utah application fee $63.25
- Arizona application fee $60.00
- Certified Finger Print Technician will take prints on first day classroom, required for CCW certification. Finger print cards and applications provided by instructor
- CCW certifications good for 5 years-renew online
CONCEALED CARRY CLASS:
- Learn the laws in 50 states regarding deadly force and the laws here in Hawaii relating to defensive shooting and legal defense, using a firearm in a violent home attack.
- Learn how to chose a concealed firearm and holster, including clothing to "conceal" your firearm legally.
- Create and develop a personal protection action plan
- Learn situational awareness and the combat mindset
- Castle doctrine and stand your ground laws of self defense, in a violent encounter
- How to avoid a deadly force incident
*Day one classroom 9 am to 4pm
* Day two range 8:30am to noon
DEFENSIVE FIREARM TECHNIQUES:
- Close Quarter Combat drills
- Defensive shooting and point shooting
- Kneeling and barricade shooting
- Multiple assailant drills
- Behind cover and Hostage drills
- Drawing from a holster and critical mass aiming techniques to STOP a lethal threat against you and your family
- Concealed carry tactics and Defensive Presentations
- Malfunction clearing drills
- Avoiding the bouncing bullet technique
- Rapid-fire Center mass shooting drills
Pre-requisites and pre course requirements
- Proof of Firearm safety or NRA basic handgun class certification.
- Proficiency with a firearm required.
- Clear an FBI criminal background check (done by issuing states)
- Have no prior Felony convictions
- Bring eye and ear protection
- No shorts or slippers-covered shoes required
- Purchase One-Passport Photo 2"x 2"
- Two Color copies of Drivers license, front and back on same page.
- Outside the waistband holster only(with two belt loops).Strong belt for holster.
- Button up: open-front shirt(required for both days of "Concealed Carry Training").
THIS IS HAWAII'S OLDEST AND "FIRST" TWO DAY COMPREHENSIVE CLOSE QUARTER COMBAT DEFENSIVE LEVEL I CONCEALED CARRY COURSE.